Vietnamese website Tinhte has posted video of a new device within plastic dummy case , Samsung GT-i9300, which is believed to be Samsung galaxy s3 set for reveal on May 3rd .
The video posted by Tinhte provides a thorough tour of the hardware and software of the dummy device .
So here is Specification of Samsung galaxy s3 (GT-i9300 ) is according to the video :
- A quad-core CPU running at up to 1.4GHz with 1GB of RAM
- 4.6-inch SuperAMOLED 720p display (320 DPI) with on-screen buttons
- Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich with TouchWiz
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 16GB internal storage plus microSD card support
- 2050mAh battery
- NFC support
- MicroSIM card support
If these specifications are turned to be true then i am sure a lot o people will be disappointing and for many of them HTC One X will be a better choice 🙂 . What do you think about this video ?