Samsung galaxy beam Samsung’s projector smartphone was announced by Samsung earlier this year which is powered by 1GHz dual-core processor . There was no details of the release date but now According to a spokesperson of the company, “The device will be launched in India in April.” Which make india the first country to get this projector plus smartphone ! . There is no details when USA folks will get it .
Samsung galaxy beam features a 4-inch display with a resolution of 800×480 and With the focus on the projector, the Galaxy Beam allows users to share pictures, videos and presentation on the go. Image can be stretch upto 50 inches at maximum .
Other specification of galaxy beam are a 5-megapixel camera , a 1.3-megapixel front facing camera, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, 8GB memory and HSPA+ connectivity. Despite featuring a full built-in projector Samsung maintains its thickness to 12.5 mm .
Samsung Galaxy Beam Specifications :
- 1 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 4.0-inch 480×800 (WVGA) TFT display
- HD Projector with a Lamp of 15 Lumens
- 5MP Auto focus camera with flash, 1.3MP secondary camera
- Dimensions - 64.2 x 124 x 12.5mm, weight 145.3 g
- 786MB RAM, 8GB Internal Memory,expandable up to 32GB
- Bluetooth 3.0＋HS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, MicroUSB, USB 2.0, aGPS
- 3.5mm Ear Jack
- 2000 mAh battery
source : ibn live