Have a motorla xoom 2 tablet ? Want to root it ? So now wait is over Root For xoom 2 is achieved by none other than Dan Rosenberg . Dan Rosenberg’s Rooting method is extremely easy and in this post we will show you how you can root your xoom 2 tablet to get super user permissions !
What Is Rooting?
Rooting is the process of modifying the operating system which comes with your device to grant you complete control over it. Rooting can extend system functionality !
Note : We should not be held responsible in any manner in whole or in parts if anything wrong happens to your device after following the instructions .
Pre-Requisites to Root Motorola Droid XYBOARD/XOOM 2
To Root your motorola Droid XYBOARD/XOOM 2 these are few things you need .
- Download the Root tool for Windows here, or the Linux/OSX version here.
- You have to Enable USB Debugging on your tablet. To do this you have to go to development option in your appplication setting .
- Make sure that your tablet has a charge of at least 60%, I would recommend you charge at least 90% to be safe .
How to Root Motorola Droid XYBOARD/XOOM 2
- Extract the tool which is in zip file you have downloaded .
- You have to install Motorola ADB drivers if you are on Windows .
- Connect your tablet via USB to computer .
- Execute the “run.bat” file if you are windows or “run.sh” from a terminal (on Linux/OSX) .
- Wait till this get completed .
Congratulations ! You have successfully Rooted your Motorola Droid XYBOARD/XOOM 2 .
Source: vulnfactory.org, head over to the blog if you have any queries and donate to support the developer 🙂