Yesterday we have posted rooting method Motorola xyboard/xoom2 , Rooting was achieved by Dan Rosenberg who is a security researcher and rooting master . And today Dan Rosenberg posted how to root Lg Spectrum smartphone successfully on his blog , So in this post we are going to show you how you can root your LG Spectrum Device .
Pre-Requisites to Root LG Spectrum
To Root your LG Spectrum these are few things you need .
- Download the Root tool for Windows here, or the Linux/OSX version here.
- You have to Enable USB Debugging on your Device. To do this you have to go to development option in your appplication setting .
- Make sure that your device has a charge of at least 60%, I would recommend you charge at least 90% to be safe .
How to Root LG Spectrum
- Extract the tool which is in zip file you have downloaded .
- You have to install LG ADB drivers if you are on Windows .
- Connect your tablet via USB to computer .
- Execute the “run.bat” file if you are windows or “run.sh” from a terminal (on Linux/OSX) .
- Wait till this get completed .
Isn’t that was Easy !! yes you have successfully rooted your LG Spectrum smartphone . Thanks to the master mind for making rooting such simple ! If you want to Donate for his effort he has following things to say .
I encourage anyone thinking of donating in thanks to direct your donation to the American Red Cross or another reputable charitable organization. If you absolutely insist on throwing money at me.